To be part of the French fashion research community, to participate in workshops and events organized by Culture(s) de Mode, and to contribute to the dynamism of French studies.
- Free admission to workshops and events organized by Culture(s) de Mode
- Access to networking events reserved for Culture(s) de Mode members
- Access to the databases of research experts in fashion
- Mentoring for bachelor, master, and PhD students
- Opportunity to apply for research grants and calls for projects paid by Culture(s) de Mode
- Contact with the steering committee for any question related to research
Culture(s) de Mode is hosted by the Association Filatures – Histoire et Mode (Association loi 1901). Membership fees are reinvested directly in Culture(s) de Mode projects (conferences, workshops, research programs, and fellowships) upon decision of the Steering Committee. Culture(s) de Mode was launched thanks to the financial support of the French Ministry of Culture.